Thursday, July 23, 2015

Looking Back

America leads the world . . . in most areas of popular culture. The only place Europe head of the good ole US of A is electronic music. That would be a plus if I was an EDM fan.


I am a fan of television. Germany has terrible television. Germany has finally beat America to one thing -- Wayward Pines.

Wayward Pines is a mediocre science fiction limited-edition series broadcast of Fox. For some reason, Wayward Pines is broadcast at 9 p.m. in Germany on Thursdays and 9 p.m. on Thursdays in the United States. Through the miracle of the earth rotation, Germany is ahead of the United States. I have been bored by the antics of a this mysterious town six hours earlier than my American brethren.

Courtesy of Fox Broadcasting

Tonight is the last episode. My reign is about to end. I am back to being behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment