Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our First Christmas Tree

This is the first tree Asmus decorated on his own and the first one for me, too. I kinda like creating my own design. I knew I would.

I went from my mother's house to s
haring apartments with various roommates. I followed orders as a child. As an adult I never had a Christmas tree. With a roommate I would have to listen to her demands. Plus, I never had a place to put the decorations. The hallways was already full with my bike. Boxes marked "Christmas Stuff" would be tacky.

This photograph does not do the tree justice. It has white lights, glass angels and a few pale gold ornaments. The camera only
picked up the gold. Trust me. The tree that Asmus and I created is a sight to behold.




Have a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Your Christmas tree looks better than mine...I'd show it but I would rather imagine the laughs than actually hear them

    --americaspice

    ReplyDelete